Jade Roller - Face Massager
- Flat 15% OFF on newly launched products. Use Code: NEW15. Shop Now!
- FREE Lip Balm & Lip Scrub on orders above 499. Shop Now!
- Upto 30% off on Winter Care Collection
- Join Caffeine Club to get 10% cashback on every prepaid order and many other exciting offers
- Upto 20% off on Combos
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs.250 | Orders Shipped within 24 Hours
- Why should you buy it?
- How to use it?
HXT Gift and Promotion Co. Ltd. Unit1406A, 14/F, The Belgian Bank Building, Nos. 721 - 725 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pep Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Andheri (East), Mumbai, 400072
Step 1: Instructions
- The tool is designed with a large head for the jaw, cheeks and forehead, and a small head for the mouth, nose and eye area.
- Apply a rich serum or moisturizer of your choice and evenly spread it out on the face.
- Please note that the massaging strokes should be gentle on the skin and in an upwards motion to increase circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Step 2: For Jaws and Cheeks
- Take the larger head and start massaging from the centre of your chin, along your jaw, then up your cheek bones and finally roll upwards towards your ear.
- Repeat 10 times on both sides of the face.
Step 3: For Forehead
- Massage the middle of your forehead and roll towards your ears.
- Repeat in the same motion 10 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
Step 4: For Eyes
- Take the smaller head of the tool and roll from the inner eye towards the outer corner and then up till the temple, applying medium to light pressure.
- Repeat 10 times on one eye before switching on to the other eye.
Step 5: Care
- Deep clean the Jade roller once or twice a week to avoid the build-up of bacteria by simply cleaning it with cold water and gentle soap or face wash. Gently pat it dry or let it air dry by placing it on a clean soft cloth or towel.
- Avoid using hot water on the roller as high temperatures tend to strip Jade stone of its protective layers.
- Do not use chemical cleaners or alcohol on the roller as that can cause damage to the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can the Jade Roller be used?
The Jade Roller can be used twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after cleansing your face. Morning works best for treating puffiness, while in the evening the Jade Roller helps in soothing the skin.
However, you can use it as many times as you like, whenever your face is in need of some de-puffing or a soothing & calming massage.
It's best to use the Jade Roller regularly for long-term skin benefits such as easing fine lines and improving skin elasticity.
Can it be used on the neck?
Yes, the Jade Roller can be used on the neck. You can start by placing the roller in the back, at the top of your neck and roll downwards along the sides. Then, move to the front of the neck and roll from the jawline down to the collarbone to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Should I apply any products before or after using the Jade Roller?
It is essential to apply a face moisturizer or serum before using the Jade Roller. This prevents any pulling or tugging of the skin while massaging your face with the roller. In addition, the roller helps in better absorption of the product. Pair your Jade Roller with the Coffee Face Serum or Coffee Oil-Free Face Moisturizer for a smooth and enriching face massage.
You need not apply any product after using the Jade Roller. However, if you’ve applied a serum before the massage, you may follow it up with a moisturizer.
For how long can it be used on the face?
The whole process with the Jade Roller should take 2-5 minutes. This depends on the number of massage repetitions and on how many areas of the face and neck you’re covering. You should ideally massage each area 10 times with gentle strokes.
Can it be refrigerated?
Yes, the Jade Roller can be refrigerated for extra cooling and soothing effects on the skin.
What is the Jade Roller made of?
The mCaffeine Jade Roller is made of pure Jade stone supported by noiseless hardware.
Which skin type is it suitable for?
The Jade Roller is suitable for all skin types.
Do jade face rollers really work?
Yes, Jade Rollers work wonders! Jade Face Rollers is a fantastic face care tool that reduces puffiness, eases fine lines, improves skin elasticity, and soothes the skin with a cooling sensation. It is a relaxing skincare step that leaves you zen, happy, and hooked!
Is it good to massage your face with a jade roller?
Yes! Regular massage with a Jade Roller is very beneficial for the skin. It stimulates lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness, eases fine lines, improves skin elasticity, and soothes the skin with a cooling sensation, giving you a stress-free skincare experience that will leave you craving for more.
Can a jade roller give you a jawline?
Regular use of a Jade Roller will give you that chiseled jawline we all crave! You’ve got to take the Jade Roller and simply massage from the center of your chin, along your jaw, then up your cheekbones, and finally roll upwards towards your ear for the razor-sharp jawline of your dreams
Hopefully it works and helps my skin issues
The product works wonders on your skin. Not only this jade roller but almost every product from mcaffein is just awesome & very skin friendly. Thanks mcaffein for the fast delivery.
awesome roller in budget...what i can say about m caffeine...awesome products they have
Jade Roller - Face Massager
just started using till now no visible results but will update it soon but it does help in puffiness and sooths the skin just pop it in the freezer before using it.
Caffeine: Our Secret Ingredient
Experience the rush of caffeine & get addicted to the good! The ultimate hair-care hero and skin-superfood, Caffeine is at the heart of all our products.KNOW MORE
We are addicted to good
The rush of energy, the boost of antioxidants, the irresistible aromas and all the good that superfood caffeine offers. Don't say we didn't warn you!KNOW MORE