Products For Dry Skin
Taking care of your skin is an absolute must, especially during the winter season and mCaffeine is here to help you do that! Everybody has a different skin type and hence requires a different skincare routine. However, while classifying these...READ MORE
Taking care of your skin is an absolute must, especially during the winter season and mCaffeine is here to help you do that!
Everybody has a different skin type and hence requires a different skincare routine. However, while classifying these types into categories, there are mainly four skin types that we generally come across. They are dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin. If you feel your skin feels dry and stretchy after washing it, then you might be in the dry skin category. The dryness of the skin could be due to several factors, most of them environmental. Cold weather, less humidity in the air, or soaking in hot water for too long are usually reasons that you experience drier skin. Dry skin can be easily taken care of if you work on hydrating your skin regularly, using moisturizers, and abiding harsh, drying soaps.
If you think your skin is drying out too much in winter, besides the usual products, you could try using coffee as a remedy for your dry skin. Coffee contains caffeine that improves blood circulation in your skin thus bringing back its natural glow. Besides exfoliation, coffee also helps moisturize the skin. At mCaffeine, you can buy the best-caffeinated face-care and body-care products and check out the goodness for yourself! So, without any delay, check out some of the best-selling moisturizing products on our website for dry skin.
What is Dry Skin?
Dry skin is a skin condition that results in flakes, cracking, and patches on your skin. One of the most common symptoms of dryness is itching, and trust us, you won't be able to resist scratching it! And when you scratch it, it leads to darkening and thickening of the skin.
As good as scratching feels now, it doesn't have favourable consequences. Potential complications include bacterial infections, rashes, and even eczema (1). Dry skin can crack and produce fissures too.
Dry skin also happens due to a lack of water in the upper layers of your skin, namely the Epidermis. Old individuals are more susceptible to dry skin due to diminished levels of natural lubricants and skin oils. There might be a hard crust of dry skin on their hands, arms, and lower legs.
If you think you have dry skin or are developing it, you need to use dry skin care products to moisturise your skin.
What Causes Dry Skin?
There are many reasons for dry skin; you might have dry skin naturally. Sometimes even oily skin tends to get dry. Another reason can be using hand wash or sanitiser too much. You can avoid this by using a moisturiser every time you wash your hands.
Some other factors that contribute to dry skin:
- Old Age: Older individuals are more prone to dry skin. Skin pores produce fewer natural oils.
- Hereditary: If your family has any history of skin conditions such as eczema and allergic dermatitis, you will likely get dry skin.
- Season: Winter and fall have low humidity, and this causes dry skin
- Personal Hygiene: Bathing too frequently or using very hot water can raise the possibility of dry skin.
You need to apply products for dry skin to help prevent or reduce the possibility of dry skin.
How to Prevent Dry Skin?
You need to imbibe dry skin care products into your lifestyle. For example, you can moisturise daily morning & night and avoid taking long and scalding baths or showers.
If you think you have a severe skin condition, you need to consult a doctor to get prescribed medication cream. If your sky has already started itching, you can use products for dry skin containing hydrocortisone. Here are some ways you can prevent dry skin:
- Wash your face at least twice daily - use gentle face wash
- Use moderately warm water to shower
- Keep a tab on your bath time - don't stay in water for over 10 minutes
- Allergen-free soap - use a hypoallergenic moisturising body wash
- Humidifier - if you can get a home humidifier, then use it to add moisture to the air inside your house
- Fabrics - use soft fabrics
- Deal with itchiness- apply an ointment or cream as soon as possible
When To Contact A Doctor?
After a prolonged period of facing the issue, you must have tried some skin products for dry skin. However, once you've tried these products and some other self-care steps, and your symptoms persist, you need to consult a doctor.
If your skin becomes painful or inflamed despite the steps taken and your skin starts getting thicker, it's serious. Additionally, if the dryness isn't gradual and comes suddenly, you need to consult a dermatologist since it might be a severe skin problem.
Buy top-rated caffeinated products for dry skin from mCaffeine for soft healthy skin even in winters
1. Body toning and Polishing Kit: If you are tired of buying and using so many products for dry skin, we have the perfect solution for you. Not only is this body toning and polishing kit more sensible, but affordable too. This kit contains the Coffee Body scrub which exfoliates the skin leaving it soft and supple. There is also the Coffee body polishing oil which reduces cellulite and stretch marks and the almond milk in it hydrates the skin. Lastly, the Coffee Body lotion which contains shea butter helps tone and moisturize your skin.
2. Coffee Hand Cream: If you have dry skin it is quite vital that you use proper skin-care products to keep your skin moisturized all the time. One of these products is a hand cream. This coffee hand cream has the goodness of coffee, shea butter, and white water lily which moisturizes, mattifies, and keeps your skin hydrated all the time.
3. Latte Intense Moisturization & Repair Kit- Day & Night Routine: If you have many products that you use on your skin to moisturize it and keep it supple and healthy, you might get overwhelmed sometimes. We have the perfect solution to your problem. Instead of having to juggle between products for your night and daytime skincare routines, this kit would help you be organized and still have healthy skin. This moisturization and repair kit comes with the Latte Coffee Face wash which soothes and moisturizes dry skin, the Latte Coffee Face Scrub which exfoliates, refines, and hydrates the skin and Coffee Face moisturizer which works for 48 hours, repairs and improves skin barriers besides helping in deep moisturization.
4. Pro Night Winter Skincare with Coffee Gift Kit: Treat yourself or your loved ones this winter with this nighttime skincare routine that will have amazing benefits on dry skin. This kit contains Coffee Face Serum, Coffee Under Eye Cream, and Latte Coffee Moisturizer. All of these products contain caffeine and several other great ingredients like shea butter, white water lily, and hyaluronic acid, which refresh, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin. Moreover, this kit also contains Caffeinating Eye mask and a Latte Coffee Eye Mask.
5. Winter Special Self Care with Coffee-Gift Kit: Yet another great skincare kit for the winters is this self-care kit which contains Coffee Face Serum, Coffee Oil-free Face moisturizer, Coffee Face Wash, and Gua Sha. All of these soothe, moisturize and cleanse the skin reducing hyperpigmentation, thus leaving you with soft, healthy and glowing skin.
6. Coffee Oil-Free Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid: It is one of the best face products for dry skin out there. How can we tell? This moisturiser brings you the goodness of coffee, hyaluronic acid, and pro-vitamin B5 to help you control face oil and maintain hydration. Hyaluronic acid reduces skin lines and wrinkles and helps it stay plump. This acid is also proven to heal wounds faster and minimise scarring. It is one of the most moisturising supplements with tissue regeneration properties. So the next time you look for any skin care products for dry skin, don't think twice before picking this!
7. Latte Coffee Face Moisturizer with Shea Butter: It brings you 48 hours of moisturised skin! This is one of the many face products for dry skin that mCaffeine offers to bring you the goodness of hyaluronic acid, pro-vitamin B5, and coffee. In addition, you can control excess oil production and maintain skin hydration using this moisturiser. Pro-Vitamin B5 rejuvenates and strengthens your skin. It improves the elasticity of your skin and makes it solid and soft. Find one of the best products for dry skin at mCaffeine at great offers.
Why choose mCaffeine?
Other than being India’s first brand with caffeinated products, mCaffeine has also taken its place as a personal care products brand that our customers love and trust and that is clear through the glowing reviews we get on each of our products. We curate body-care and face-care products as you would already know but we also have a range of hair-care products as well. Regardless of what skin or hair problems you might be experiencing, you can rest assured that we will have some great products to tackle them, all of which are infused with the goodness of coffee.
1. Is Skin Dryness Normal?
Yes, skin dryness is normal and harmless (usually). It's caused by factors such as season change and hot showers, which are common. However, if you don't care for it, it can lead to severe dermatological problems such as eczema. Therefore, if you're prone to it, it's better to use skin care products for dry skin.
2. If I have dry skin, how can I tell?
You will notice scaling, cracking, and itching on your skin. You can see your skin getting flaky or bumpy, and it might even get discoloured patches. Finally, it becomes dull and rough. If you see these symptoms, you have dry skin.
3. Is stress capable of causing dry skin?
Yes, stress can increase the risk of causing issues related to your skin. It causes wrinkles, acne, and dry skin as well.
4. Is dry skin capable of healing itself?
Dry skin can heal itself to an extent if you give it what it needs. Therefore, you need skin care products for dry skin. You should use all the tips provided; however, moisturising your skin is the most important, and only skin care products can do that effectively.
5. Are mCaffeine Products good for skin dryness?
Yes! The mCaffeine Choco Body Lotion is one of the best products for dry skin. Some other dry skin care products you can use include Coffee face serum, coffee body polishing oil, and choco body butter, amongst others.
People also search for -
Exfoliation & Tan removal, Cellulite & stretch marks reduction, Acne Control, Puffiness Fix, Night Care, Hair Fall, Dandruff Control, E-Gift Card, Sunscreen Powder, Sunscreen Lotion & more.
Price List -
Body Toning & Polishing Kit Rs. 888
Choco Body Butter Rs. 452
Coffee Body Polishing Oil Rs. 312
Choco Body Lotion Rs. 277
Coffee Face Serum Rs. 452
Coffee Body Wash with Vitamin E Rs. 399
Coffee Body Wash Refill with Vitamin E Rs. 299
Coffee Oil-Free Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid Rs. 314
Cappuccino Coffee Body Wash with Almond Milk Rs. 399
Green Tea Body Gel Lotion Rs. 355
Green Tea Face Hydration Kit Rs. 999