Gua Sha - Green Quartz
- Flat 15% OFF on newly launched products. Use Code: NEW15. Shop Now!
- FREE Lip Balm & Lip Scrub on orders above 499. Shop Now!
- Upto 30% off on Winter Care Collection
- Join Caffeine Club to get 10% cashback on every prepaid order and many other exciting offers
- Upto 20% off on Combos
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs.250 | Orders Shipped within 24 Hours
- Why should you buy it?
- How to use it?
First apply a rich serum or moisturizer of your choice and evenly spread it out on the face.
Step 2: For Chin and Jaw
- Take the larger curved edge of the Gua Sha and fit it under your chin, start massaging from the centre, going gently upwards along the jawline till your earlobes.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both sides of the face.
Step 3: For Cheeks
- Moving on to the cheek, use the flat side of the stone to gently move in an upwards motion across the cheek.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both the cheeks.
Step 4: For Under Eyes
- Now take the narrower edge of the stone and very gently massage the under-eye area moving upwards from the inner to the outer corner.
- You can also massage along the brow bone in an outward motion.
Step 5: Care
- Deep clean the Gua Sha once or twice a week to avoid the build-up of bacteria by simply cleaning it with cold water and gentle soap or face wash. Gently pat it dry or let it air dry by placing it on a clean soft cloth or towel.
- Avoid using hot water on it as high temperatures tend to strip Green Quartz of its protective layers.
- Do not use chemical cleaners or alcohol on the roller as that can cause damage to the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can Gua Sha be used?
Gua Sha can be used twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after cleansing your face. Morning works best for treating puffiness and toning the skin, while in the evening the tool is helpful for relaxing the facial muscles. However, you can use it as many times as you like, whenever your face is in need of some toning, de-puffing or a relaxing massage
It's best to use Gua Sha regularly for long-term skin benefits such as improving skin elasticity & skin toning.
Can it be used on the neck?
Yes, Gua Sha can be used on the neck and even on shoulders.
Start by positioning the flat side of the tool on top of the shoulder, and stroke it upwards along the side of the neck, up till your ear. Then to tone the neck, glide the tool up towards the jaw, starting at the base of the neck, near the collarbone.
Should I apply any products before or after using Gua Sha?
It is essential to apply a face moisturizer or serum before using Gua Sha. This prevents any pulling or tugging of the skin while massaging your face with the tool. In addition, Gua Sha helps in better penetration and absorption of the product.
Pair your Gua Sha with the Coffee Face Serum or Coffee Oil-Free Face Moisturizer for a smooth and enriching face massage.
You need not apply any product after using the Gua Sha tool. However, if you’ve applied a serum before the massage, you may follow it up with a moisturizer.
For how long can it be used on the face?
A Gua Sha facial massage should take about 2-5 minutes. This depends on the number of massage repetitions and on how many areas of the face and neck you’re covering. You should ideally massage each area 10 times in a gentle upwards motion.
Can it be refrigerated?
Yes, the Gua Sha tool can be refrigerated for extra cooling and soothing effects on the skin.
What is the Gua Sha made of?
The mCaffeine Gua Sha is made of Green Quartz (Aventurine).
Which skin type is it suitable for?
Gua Sha is suitable for all skin types.
What are the benefits of Gua Sha?
mCaffeine’s Gua Sha - Green Quartz is a firming face tool with immense benefits for the skin. Gua Sha tones the skin, reduces puffiness and improves skin elasticity. Aiding in better product absorption, the Gua Sha stone also de-stresses the facial muscles and has a soothing effect on the skin.
Do Gua Sha stones really work?
Regular, everyday use of the Gua Sha facial tool results in firm, toned skin and better skin elasticity. A massage with the Gua Sha stone is also an effective way to relieve tension in the face & reduce puffiness. The tool also helps in better absorption of the face care product it’s being paired with, hence its long-term use also results in enhanced products benefits.
Do I wash my face after Gua Sha?
No, it is not necessary to wash your face after Gua Sha. It is essential to apply a face moisturizer or serum before using the Gua Sha stone. This prevents pulling or tugging of the skin while massaging your face with Gua Sha. In addition, Gua Sha helps in better product absorption of the product, hence it is beneficial to not rinse your face after Gua Sha. However, it is important that you massage your face with a clean & sanitized Gua Sha stone.
Are Gua Sha results permanent?
Gua Sha for face care results in long-term skin benefits with regular use. One of the best Gua Sha in India, the mCaffeine Gua Sha - Green Quartz effectively firms and tones the skin, and improves skin elasticity. The tool also has instant skin benefits such as relaxation, de-puffiness, and improved blood circulation.
How do you know if Gua Sha is real?
The mCaffeine Gua Sha stone is made with 100% Aventurine - a natural Green Quartz crystal that is loaded with positive energy and vitality. Since the stone is completely natural and thus its color is subject to vary.
very nice and easy to use. must buy. great quality of stone very smooth.
Awesome product...i have been using tis fr past 2 week's nd i can c d result already.It is vry soothing nd relaxing
It's really good.
Gua Sha - Green Quartz
Gua Sha - Green Quartz
Nice results, great quality.
M too happy
Caffeine: Our Secret Ingredient
Experience the rush of caffeine & get addicted to the good! The ultimate hair-care hero and skin-superfood, Caffeine is at the heart of all our products.KNOW MORE
We are addicted to good
The rush of energy, the boost of antioxidants, the irresistible aromas and all the good that superfood caffeine offers. Don't say we didn't warn you!KNOW MORE