Gua Sha - Green Quartz
- Free Bestseller Coffee Minis worth Rs.399 on order above Rs.499+ | Add to cart and Choose your Minis
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs.250 | Orders Shipped within 24 Hours
- Flat 20% off on Combos and Gift Kits
- Flat 10% Cashback on every order
- Why should you buy it?
- How to use it?
First apply a rich serum or moisturizer of your choice and evenly spread it out on the face.
Step 2: For Chin and Jaw
- Take the larger curved edge of the Gua Sha and fit it under your chin, start massaging from the centre, going gently upwards along the jawline till your earlobes.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both sides of the face.
Step 3: For Cheeks
- Moving on to the cheek, use the flat side of the stone to gently move in an upwards motion across the cheek.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both the cheeks.
Step 4: For Under Eyes
- Now take the narrower edge of the stone and very gently massage the under-eye area moving upwards from the inner to the outer corner.
- You can also massage along the brow bone in an outward motion.
Step 5: Care
- Deep clean the Gua Sha once or twice a week to avoid the build-up of bacteria by simply cleaning it with cold water and gentle soap or face wash. Gently pat it dry or let it air dry by placing it on a clean soft cloth or towel.
- Avoid using hot water on it as high temperatures tend to strip Green Quartz of its protective layers.
- Do not use chemical cleaners or alcohol on the roller as that can cause damage to the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can Gua Sha be used?
Gua Sha can be used twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after cleansing your face. Morning works best for treating puffiness and toning the skin, while in the evening the tool is helpful for relaxing the facial muscles. However, you can use it as many times as you like, whenever your face is in need of some toning, de-puffing or a relaxing massage
It's best to use Gua Sha regularly for long-term skin benefits such as improving skin elasticity & skin toning.
Can it be used on the neck?
Yes, Gua Sha can be used on the neck and even on shoulders.
Start by positioning the flat side of the tool on top of the shoulder, and stroke it upwards along the side of the neck, up till your ear. Then to tone the neck, glide the tool up towards the jaw, starting at the base of the neck, near the collarbone.
Should I apply any products before or after using Gua Sha?
It is essential to apply a face moisturizer or serum before using Gua Sha. This prevents any pulling or tugging of the skin while massaging your face with the tool. In addition, Gua Sha helps in better penetration and absorption of the product.
Pair your Gua Sha with the Coffee Face Serum or Coffee Oil-Free Face Moisturizer for a smooth and enriching face massage.
You need not apply any product after using the Gua Sha tool. However, if you’ve applied a serum before the massage, you may follow it up with a moisturizer.
For how long can it be used on the face?
A Gua Sha facial massage should take about 2-5 minutes. This depends on the number of massage repetitions and on how many areas of the face and neck you’re covering. You should ideally massage each area 10 times in a gentle upwards motion.
Can it be refrigerated?
Yes, the Gua Sha tool can be refrigerated for extra cooling and soothing effects on the skin.
What is the Gua Sha made of?
The mCaffeine Gua Sha is made of Green Quartz (Aventurine).
Which skin type is it suitable for?
Gua Sha is suitable for all skin types.
There is no instration card for how to use the product
I'm glad I hav made tis purchase n it's been 2 weeks I'm using tis and I can clearly see the difference. Puffiness on my face has reduced. Will definitely recommend tis product. Thank you mcaffeine
It's a great little tool in hand to massage your face pretty well.
Affordable and works as it claims.
It's very good.caffine face scrub super result
It is a good product. It's sturdy and good in quality.
We are PETA Certified
Caffeine: Our Secret Ingredient
Experience the rush of caffeine & get addicted to the good! The ultimate hair-care hero and skin-superfood, Caffeine is at the heart of all our products.KNOW MORE
We are addicted to good
The rush of energy, the boost of antioxidants, the irresistible aromas and all the good that superfood caffeine offers. Don't say we didn't warn you!KNOW MORE