The application of serum is a non-negotiable step in any skincare routine. It not only helps to detoxify and cleanse, but also hydrates, and provides nourishment to your skin, and protects it from damage.
It is often assumed that the application of serum is related to a particular skin problem or to combat the aging process.
However, it is partially true, as age does not play a primary role in the usage of serum. And there are so many other benefits of using face serums like they can be widely used to prevent damage, nourish and moisturize your skin.
A serum can be in gel or liquid form. Generally, it is designed to penetrate deeper into the skin, and directly target the underlying cause, and improve the texture.
Normally, regular application of face serum takes less time to show visible results, it also depends on how a person applies the serum on the face.
I use a good moisturizer, is it necessary to use a serum?
Usually, serum precedes the moisturizer, and it is not mandatory to use both but regular use of moisturizing serums have a very profound impact on the skin. The periodic use of a vitamin C or hyaluronic serum has proven to improve skin texture, signs of damage, and pollution.
So, it is good to include a suitable moisturizing serum according to your skin type or requirements.
Benefits of using a face serum
- Religious usage of serum boosts collagen production and assists in improving the texture drastically and makes the skin firm, smooth and fresh. Especially vitamin C content plays a vital role in the rejuvenation of the skin.
- Dark spots, scars, and pimple marks can be easily lightened with serums that have high plant-based concentrates. Also, it can prevent you from harmful inorganic treatments like chemical peels, which in turn makes your skin susceptible to sun damage.
- Blackheads and whiteheads can be a nightmare for some people, which are generally the result of enlarged pores and pollution.
Regular use of coffee-based face serum with vitamin C can reduce the size of open pores, which in turn treats and prevents blackheads and whiteheads. Also helps in nourishing and hydrating your skin.
- Eye-care is often neglected by many people in their 20s, however, the use of under-eye serums are not only useful for people with dark circles and wrinkles but can help all types of skin to restore and prevent damage.
A detoxifying and brightening Under eye serum with anti-inflammatory properties can instantly boost your look and brighten your eyes.
- Inflammation is very heavy with people who have sensitive skin. Regular use of serum with anti-inflammatory properties can reduce redness, dryness and prevent your skin from further damage and make your skin look fresh and well moisturized.
- Moisturizing serums help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes on your skin. Usually, such serum contains retinol which is highly efficient in the treatment of skin elasticity, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Also helps in the reduction of spots, blemishes, hydration, and nourishment of the skin.
- Hyaluronic-based face serums are very effective when it comes to dry and flaky skin. They help to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin due to their lightweight and penetration properties.
Also, regular use can bring your skin back to life, and help to reduce irritated and itchy skin, and make it look younger, soft, and smooth.
Which serum is best for you?
There are plenty of serums available in the market, regardless, it is crucial to be discreet while selecting a serum for your skin type.
Here is the list of some serums which are curated for different skin types and problems associated:
Best moisturizing serum
There are so many benefits of using a face serum. An adequate amount of hydration prevents breakout, evens the skin tone, repairs damage, and much more. A good moisturizing regime is crucial for healthy and bright skin.
mCaffine's Green tea face serum is packed with natural ingredients and goodness of nature with no chemicals.
Loaded with vitamin C, green tea extracts, and hyaluronic acid, with anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to repair, protect, replenish, brighten and correct the dark spots.
Serum for oily skin
Many people have a preconceived notion that moisturizing serum makes their skin more oily and eventually break-out leading to more acne.
However, it is not the case as sometimes skin lacks natural oils due to extra exfoliation, pollution, or cleansing which leads to oily skin. And there are so many benefits of applying serum to oily skin.
mCaffeine's naked and raw coffee face serum is made up of coffee, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and white lily flower, which absorbs quickly into the skin leaving no stickiness behind.
For pigmentation related issues
Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid are the key ingredients in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. There can be plenty of underlying reasons for pigmented skin, like sun damage, pollution, excessive use of makeup, and chemical-based products.
A nature-based serum with vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid can help you fight pigmentation and detoxify your skin as well. Try mCaffine's naked & raw coffee face serum, packed with the goodness of Coffee, vitamin E, White water Lily, and hyaluronic acid.
This serum helps to protect the skin from harmful UV rays, reduce dark spots, ease hyperpigmentation, nourish and hydrate your skin. Make sure your serum is free from SLS, SLES, Silicones, suits your skin type, and is dermatologically tested.
How to apply the serum on the face? (the correct way)
Step 1: Cleanse your skin with an organic or mild cleanser
Step 2: Apply 2-3 drops of the serum into the skin and gently massage with the help of your fingertips.
Step 3: Follow with the application of a light moisturizer for locking in the hydration.For best results, use twice daily.