Coffee Eye Mask for Dark Circles with Vitamin C & Caffeine - 2x Hydration - 8g | Pack of 3
- FREE Vitamin C & Green Tea Face Serum worth 625 on orders above 599 for 72 hrs hydration| Not Applicable on Combos & Gift Kits
- Get Flat 15% Off on the New & Creamy Body Care range & get Winter-Ready! Code: BODY15. Offer not applicable on combos.
- Get Flat 15% Off on our new one-of-its-kind Toner-Serums and tone & treat you skin. Code: GLOW15. Offer not applicable on combos.
- Get Flat 15%off on our new Coffee Eye Masks and Coffee Hydrogel Under Eye Patches and say goodbye to dark circles. Code: EYE15.
- Buy 3 Get 3 FREE on our New Ceffeinated Sheet Masks with Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & more. Code: B3G3
- Flat 15% off on Winter Care Collection
- Flat 20% off on Combos
- Join Caffeine Club to get 10% discount on every prepaid order and many other exciting offers
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs.250 | Orders Shipped within 24 Hours
- Why should you buy it?
- How to use it?
Apply mask on cleansed skin
Keep it on for 15 minutes before removing
Pat in the excess serum on and around the eyes
For visible results, use the product at least 3 times a week or whenever your eye area needs extra care.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are eye masks used for?
Eye masks are designed to hydrate the eye area and relieve dark circles. It helps in reducing puffiness instantly. Using an eye mask helps you look well rested.
How long should I leave the eye mask on?
You can keep the eye mask on your eyes for about 15 minutes before removing it gently.
How often should I use eye masks?
You can use these under-eye masks two to three times a week before you go to bed or when your eyes need a quick sip of hydration. Just be sure to let them sit for at least 15 minutes to get maximum absorption.
What happens if I leave the eye mask on for longer than 15-20 minutes?
Leaving the mask on longer than recommended will dry out and irritate the skin, which is the exact opposite of its intended purpose.
Can we reuse these eye masks?
No, like sheet masks, eye masks are also designed for a single use. Your skin will absorb all the moisture from the mask, making it impossible to be used again.
It was good