Rainy Season and its Impact on Skin - a brief introduction
Ah! The super romantic rainy season is just round the corner, but we don't think our skin is too happy about it. This might have something to do with that zit that just popped on your face a few days ago. Yes, monsoons can be a challenging time for your skin as it has to deal with heightened levels of humidity and more sweating. This doesn’t bode well for your skin health and texture unless you put together and stick to an articulate skin care routine.
Common skin problems in the rainy season
When we talk about skin problems in the monsoon season, we have to acquaint ourselves with the probable causes of our rainy season skin problems. So let’s get to it.
1. Skin Infections
Rainy season is all about moisture and this kind of weather can act as a breeding ground for many fungal infections. You have got to take care to ensure that this season doesn’t get the better of your skin.
This is by far, one of the most common skin problems in the rainy season. Moisture and humidity can lead to increased sweating and consequently more dirt can get trapped in the pores of your skin. If you aren’t up to speed in terms of your choice of skin care, there is a high chance that you might develop acne and other kinds of skin breakouts.
3. Oily Skin
Humid weather can make your skin oily by causing an increase in sebum production. This will make your skin look flushed and excess oil can lead to acne and a plethora of other skin problems.
Skin care tips for the rainy season
If you want to keep monsoon skin problems at bay, you can adhere to the following tips to address and alleviate your skin struggles.
1. Make sure that you regularly cleanse your skin so that there is no oil or germ build up. You can check out the Coffee Foaming Face Wash For Acne Control by mCaffeine to facilitate properly cleansing of your face. This can be a part of your daytime and nighttime skin care routine.
2. While applying make up, you should make sure that your brushes and other products are clean so that the chances of skin infections and rashes aren’t augmented.
3. If you happen to get wet in the rain, make sure that you wash your face at the earliest to get rid of any kind of dirt or allergens.
4. It is a great idea to stay hydrated so that your skin can hold on to its natural moisture. This will make your skin look healthy and radiant.
5. Try to opt for lightweight makeup products that won’t make your skin look too cakey.
6. Do not forget to apply a broad spectrum sunscreen before stepping out.
7. Use a coffee face scrub at least once or twice a week to facilitate deep cleansing and proper exfoliation.
Although the monsoon season has its own share of skin problems but the right choice of face wash, moisturiser and sunscreen, you can make sure that your skin’s health stays in check and you are able to brave through the rains while looking and feeling your best.
1. What are some effective ways to achieve clear skin during the rainy season?
Some of the most effective ways to achieve cheat skin during monsoons is to have a consistent skin care routine that can effectively manage all the challenges that will be endured by your skin during monsoons. You can check out the range of coffee face scrub, sunscreen, face wash and moisturisers at mCaffeine to put together the best skin care regime for yourself.
2. What is the most suitable moisturiser to use on rainy days?
It is advisable to use a lightweight moisturiser during rainy days. The Green Tea Day Cream with SPF 30 PA++ by mCaffeine is a great moisturiser that doubles as a sunscreen as well.
3. Is it possible for rain to cause pimples on the face?
Yes. Rainy season can cause your skin to sweat and that might cause clogging of pores. This can lead to acne, rashes and other kinds of skin problems. Keywords