You must have seen people using a plethora of hair care products, and it is also possible that you bought some of them. But the question remains- do you really need them all?
When it comes to self care, you do not necessarily have to own a bunch of hair products that would cost you an arm and a leg. Ask any hair expert, and they will tell you exactly what we are going to tell you in this article - the only hair care products you must have. Keep on reading to know about them.
Only hair care products you need
1. Hair oil
Let’s start with something that we are all familiar with and one that our grandmother and everyone in our family have recommended using, no matter the hair situation. Can you take a guess?
It's hair oil. The secret to having shiny and healthy hair is nothing but a good old hair oil massage. Use a hair oil that consists of natural ingredients like the Naked & Raw Coffee Scalp & Hair Oil once or twice a week and let it do wonders for your hair. Here are a few benefits of the hair oil:
- It strengthens and repairs damaged hair
- It deeply penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes the scalp
- It helps to soothe irritated scalp
- It can boost hair growth
The correct way to use Naked & Raw Coffee Scalp & Hair Oil is:
- Take the required amount of product
- Warm it in your palms and
- Gently massage it onto the scalp with the help of your fingertips
A shampoo is another one of the best hair care products that you must have in your vanity. A lot of people think that shampoo reduces hair fall. Well, truth be told, although it can help with hair fall, the main purpose of shampoo is to deeply cleanse your scalp.
Having an ideal shampoo can make a world of a difference in your hair care routine. Naked & Raw Coffee Shampoo is an excellent choice as it ticks all the points.
- It contains nourishing ingredients that do not strip the natural oils from your hair while cleansing
- It is formulated for all hair types, whether oily or dry
- It is a mild sulphate-free shampoo that is also suitable for coloured/chemically treated hair
- It has proteins and argan oil which maintains the overall health of your locks
- Additionally, this shampoo has an impeccable coffee aroma that makes you believe you just entered the world’s best coffee shop. Isn’t that just great?
Ever wondered why some people have silky smooth hair yet some have brittle, dry hair? The secret is, the former use a hair conditioner, and the latter do not. A hair conditioner is one of the best hair products that can help you achieve the softness and shine you want in your tresses.
While choosing a hair conditioner, look for ingredients that strengthen and nourish your hair. Here are some tips you should keep while using a hair conditioner to get its full potential:
- Use it only on the hair lengths and avoid it on the scalp
- Keep the conditioner on your hair for at least 3-5 minutes, and then wash it off
- Use cold water for the last rinse for better results
4. Hair tonic
We usually end our hair care routine with a conditioner, but did you know that the after-care is just as important? Hair tonics are treatment products that usually target a specific concern such as hair fall, dryness, etc.
If you are looking to take your hair care routine to another level or you often have to deal with hair breakage, incorporate the Naked & Raw Coffee Scalp Tonic. Use this lightweight, non-sticky tonic every morning or night to improve the texture of your hair.
Note: The scalp tonic is only meant to be used on the scalp after washing the hair and before styling them.
5. Some add-ons
Looking to give your hair that extra boost it deserves? You can incorporate these two products to change your entire hair game.
- Hair serum: A hair serum is known to be your hair’s best friend. Naked & Raw Coffee Hair Serum can tackle all your hair woes. It is lightweight and is specifically targeted to reduce frizz and strengthen hair strands.
- Scalp scrub: Just like a face scrub, a scalp scrub is meant to deeply cleanse and freshen your scalp. Naked & Raw Coffee Scalp Scrub is your one-stop solution for itchy scalp, dandruff, and product build-up.
In a nutshell,
Building a hair care routine is a piece of cake when you know exactly what you need to incorporate. Although it may take some trial and error to know what suits you, you can always start with the basics and reclaim all the lost shine from your locks.