Be Date Ready - Body Polishing Gift Kit
The mCaffeine Be Date Ready - Body Polishing Gift Kit is specially designed to make your special ones feel confident & bold enough to flaunt their skin! Exfoliate, nourish, revive the skin with a gift, handpicked...
The mCaffeine Be Date Ready - Body Polishing Gift Kit is specially designed to make your special ones feel confident & bold enough to flaunt their skin! Exfoliate, nourish, revive the skin with a gift, handpicked to create an exceptional experience.
This Gift Kit contains the Naked and Raw Coffee Body Scrub and Naked and Rich Choco Body Butter which revive & revitalize the skin making it soft and supple. The caffeine in the products tones the skin, while coffee helps in exfoliating and removing dead skin cells. It also nourishes the skin and reduces tan and cellulite. The cocoa in the body butter soothes dry skin and moisturizes the body.
Naked and Raw Coffee Body Scrub with Coconut:
Exfoliates | Removes Tan & Dark Spots | Reduces Cellulite
A scrub crafted to exfoliate the skin and deeply cleanse your pores so that your skin is smooth and polished.
Quantity: 100 gms
Naked and Rich Choco Body Butter with Caramel:
Reduces Stretch Marks | Polishes The Skin | Heals Dry Skin
With deep skin moisturisation, this Choco Body Butter will elevate your tired and dull skin keeping dryness, scars and uneven skin tone away.
Quantity: 250 gms
- On wet body, take enough quantity, apply the scrub to shoulders and spread it all over the upper body, re-apply on legs
- Gently scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, focusing more on knees, elbows, and neck
- Rinse with warm water. Pat dry and follow with the application of body lotion or body butter to soothe and close the open pores. Use it twice a week for best results.
- Apply a dollop of body butter to your skin after scrubbing with the Body Scrub
- Gently massage it in your skin using your fingers, until the body butter is fully absorbed
- Pay particular attention to your feet, hands, elbows and knees & regions that tend to get dry