Coffee Prep - Gift Kit
Prep the face for the day in just 2 quick steps! The mCaffeine Coffee Prep - Gift is here to energize & prep the skin for a special day. This Gift Kit is infused...
Prep the face for the day in just 2 quick steps! The mCaffeine Coffee Prep - Gift is here to energize & prep the skin for a special day. This Gift Kit is infused with the benefits of Coffee. Pure Arabica Coffee is rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals and keep the skin healthy. It also de-puffs, relieves dark circles, and inflammation. Coffee is a rich source of natural caffeine that tones the skin. The add-on to the benefits is the zesty aroma of freshly grounded Arabica Coffee which elevates the senses.
The Kit has the Coffee Face Serum & Coffee Under Eye Cream. With powerful ingredients like White Water Lily, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E & Sweet Almond Oil, this kit is a perfect present for the ones who like to keep it simple yet effective.A gender-neutral gift, the mCaffeine Coffee Prep - Gift Kit should definitely be on your gifting list!
Naked and Raw Coffee Face Serum with White Water Lily
Antioxidant-Rich | Sun Protection | Hydration
This antioxidant-rich face serum is the one-stop solution for skin hydration. The serum will protect the skin against harmful UV rays from the sun.
Quantity: 40 ml
Naked and Raw Coffee Face Under Eye Cream with White Water Lily
Hydrates | Relieves Dark Circles | Recovers Sun Damage
This is a Coffee-infused Under Eye cream that relieves dark circles and helps to depuff the under-eye area. It also helps in sun damage recovery of the skin and keeps the skin hydrated.
Quantity: 30 ml
- After cleansing the face, take a pea-sized amount of the coffee face serum on fingertips
- Gently dab the serum all over the face
- Massage the serum onto the face and neck in an upward motion
- After applying the serum, take a pea-sized amount of the coffee under eye cream on a finger
- Apply underneath the eye and also cover the brow bone
- Gently pat as you let the cream absorb. Do not get close to the lids or waterline