Quick Pore Cleansing Kit - Coffee Face Wash & Coffee Face Mask
The Quick Pore Cleansing Kit is sure to become your face care essential. This Kit is enriched with Pure Arabica Coffee which is a natural source of caffeine. Caffeine is rich in...
The Quick Pore Cleansing Kit is sure to become your face care essential. This Kit is enriched with Pure Arabica Coffee which is a natural source of caffeine. Caffeine is rich in antioxidants which fight free radicals, eases fine lines and reduces puffiness on the face. These natural ingredients help in nullifying the effects of toxins, pollutants and harmful UV rays from the sun. They also buff away dirt and grime which clogs our pores. Include this coffee-infused combo in your daily routine and cleanse your pores for healthy skin.
Naked and Raw Coffee Face Wash, 100 ml
A deep cleansing formula, enriched with Pure Arabica Coffee, exotic White Waterlily and Seaweed. This face wash removes the excess oil and dirt and gets rid of dullness from the face and make it free from pollutants. A naturally-foaming formula that is SLS and Paraben free.
Deep Cleanse | Reduces puffiness | Oil Control
Naked and Raw Coffee Face Mask, 100 g
Removing the dead cells and impurities from within and nourishing the skin pores with essential nutrients, this face mask will bring back youthful radiance. Specially crafted for oily skin, it works wonders in sucking out the impurities which lead to acne and breakouts. It doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like Mineral Oil Free and Paraben.
Exfoliation | Pore Cleansing | Oil Control
How to use:
- Start your day with cleansing your face with the Naked and Raw Coffee Face Wash
- Take a small amount on your palm
- Apply on the face and gently massage in circular motions with your fingertips
- Wash off with water for a clean, oil-free face
- After cleansing the face with the face wash, apply a layer of Naked and Raw Coffee Face Mask
- Keep it on for about 15-20 mins.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water in a scrubbing circular motion.
- Use a light moisturizer to lock the moisture in.